Category

cerpen (8) curahan hati (5) english (3) lirik (2) music (2) puisi (14) review (1)

Tuesday 7 July 2009

The Guy in My Dreams








I dreamed about the same guy I haven't met before..

First. I only stared at him
So did he

Second. I asked, “who are you?”
And he said, “it’s me

Third. I asked, “did we know each other ?”
No we didn’t”. He replied

Fourth. “Why do you come back to my dreams ?” I asked completely confused
I don’t know either.” You said as confused as me

Seventh. “Where dju come from?”
God sends me”.

Ninth. “Nice to be your friend”. I smiled
Me too”. You smiled back

Twelfth. I talked too many words
You listened so much but talked a few words 

Fifteenth. You’re holding my hand
So I’m happy

Sixteenth. You said you like me and asked me to be always yours
I smiled and said nothing but kissed you as the answer…



He’s the guy in my dreams
He’s you
They’re almost drivin' me crazy
But I don’t wanna make them disappear
They’re too nice to let 'em go
Either too nice to become true
So I asked to God :

My Lord, who’s the guy? Is he the other part of me that I’ve been looking for?”

God hasn’t answered yet, but I’m waiting patiently
So you still come to my dreams
And it’s only a matter of time to make them come true


**

July 7, 2009
-Bedroom-


Note:  maap yak grammernya ancur!   

No comments: